- Per pharmacy regulations, we cannot accept prescriptions for return or refund once they have shipped.
Please inspect all orders upon receipt. If there are any discrepancies with your order, you must notify MailMyPrescriptions.com within 72 hours.
Coordination of Care
If we have trouble receiving all prescriptions necessary for an order within five (5) business days of receipt of payment for that order, then we will notify you of the delay. At your discretion, you may cancel the order.
- We will submit your prescription request to your prescriber for the quantity requested. If your prescriber approves a lesser quantity than requested, it will be processed for that lower quantity. If this occurs, the pharmacy will notify you via email.
- We cannot dispense the medication until we receive a valid prescription.
- Once shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number. Your order should arrive within 3-5 business days.
Here are the new ways you can order your refills through mailmyprescriptions.com pharmacy services:
1. Auto-Refill Program
2. Text Message Refill Reminders and Ordering
3. Automated Voice Refill Reminders and Ordering
Send a text message to (844) 386-0886 or call us at (800) 964-9654 to enroll in the Auto-Refill Program or Automated Refill Reminders