Important information regarding my order - Limited Time Offer
- Per pharmacy regulations, we cannot accept prescriptions for return or refund once they have shipped.
- Please inspect all orders upon receipt. If there are any discrepancies with your order, you must notify MailMyPrescriptions.com within 72 hours.
Coordination of Care
- MailMyPrescriptions.com only accepts prescriptions sent directly from a licensed prescriber via secure fax or sent electronically through their prescribing software program. Prescribers can find our pharmacy in the "Mail Order" Pharmacy directory or use our NCPDP #5733325. Alternatively, the prescription(s) can be faxed to 844-862-6121.
- If there are any discrepancies upon receipt of your prescription(s), we will notify you via Email.
- Prices quotes are valid for two weeks; If we receive your prescription(s) after this time frame, we will email you to request re-authorization for payment.
- We cannot dispense the medication until we receive a valid prescription.
- Here are the new ways you can order your refills through MailMyPrescriptions.com pharmacy services: